Nintendo’s communication app, Miitomo, will be going offline on November 9, 2016 from 3 pm to 9 pm (Pacific Time) to prepare for the big update. We reported a few days ago that Nintendo is adding more functionality to the software to entice people to use it more often. As a reminder, here’s some of what’s coming in the update:
- When the update arrives, the following improvements and additions will be included:
- The ability to send messages directly to your friends.
- The ability to customize your room with new flooring and wallpapers.
- The ability to hang your favorite images on your room’s walls as posters.
- The ability to share your outfits with the world through “Style Central” and answer publicly posted questions in “Answer Central”.
- The ability to create “Sidekick Mii” characters, complete with their own customizable rooms.
So, if you’re still using Miitomo on a regular basis, be aware that tomorrow you probably won’t be able to use it for a big chunk of time.