We reported earlier in the year that Jackbox Party Pack 3 was coming to the Nintendo Switch. Now, Nintendo has updated the date of release for the game, and it’s coming this week on April 13, 2017! We’ve played this game on the PlayStation 4 and it’s a fun time with a bunch of friends. Given the portable nature of the Switch, we can imagine that it would be a great game to setup in Tabletop mode at a friend’s place and have some fun.
The game will be available on the eShop as a digital purchase for $24.99. It includes five games and the best part is the players use their own cellphones, tablets, or computers – no need for extra controllers!
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
- The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
- The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
- The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
- The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
- The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!