Two retail releases are coming to the eShop very soon. First up is Monster Hunter Stories for the Nintendo 3DS from Capcom and Nintendo. This one hits tomorrow on September 8, but you can play the demo right now if you haven’t already!
Next up is Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition, which comes to the Switch next Tuesday. This one will be a reduced price: $39.99 – and again you can pay the demo right now for free.
If you’re itching for something new to play on your Nintendo Switch today – then you might want to give Double Dragon 4 a spin (kick). The beat’em up brawler is back in a new sequel!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Monster Hunter Stories – When a monster strikes, the fearful hide. But the brave? They ride. Venture into monster nests to collect eggs and hatch a wide array of species with uniquely powerful skills. Form teams, battle alongside them, crush opponents with combo attacks and ride into the sunset a champion. Need more muscle? Then mix and match genes to create monsters with more abilities. The Monster Hunter Stories game will be available on Sept. 8. A demo version of the game is available for download now in Nintendo eShop.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition – Rayman, Globox and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. In this platforming classic, the gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day. The Rayman Legends Definitive Edition game will be available on Sept. 12.Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- My Nintendo Rewards – Celebrate the return of Samus with these themed Metroid rewards. Redeem points to get up to 50 percent off on select Metroid titles, including the original Game Boy classic Metroid II – Return of Samus game on the Virtual Console service on Nintendo 3DS, before you experience the new, reimagined Metroid: Samus Returns game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- You can purchase the digital version of the Metroid: Samus Returnsgame on Nintendo eShop or Game Store on Nintendo.com, and redeem your Gold Points for the Metroid: Samus Returns Nintendo 3DS Home Theme (Nintendo 3DS).
- You can also redeem your My Nintendo points for these new custom wallpapers for your computer or compatible mobile device:
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.