This Is The Police Arrives On Nintendo Switch October 24
In one appears to be a race to get games out before the Super Mario Odyssey behemoth, THQ Nordic has confirmed that the digital version of This Is The Police will arrive on October 24, 2017. If you’re looking to pick up the physical cartridge version you’ll have to wait until December 5, 2017.
As for the game, it’s the fifth game on the Switch to receive an M rating. The game features strategy and adventure elements and is set in a city desperate for help. You play as Police Chief Jack Boyd and will have to dive into a deep story of crime and intrigue.
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and… the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg’s Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.