Lost Sphear Is Now Available For Nintendo Switch
Lost Sphear has finally arrived for the Nintendo Switch! This JPRG is developed by Tokyo RPG Factory and published by Square Enix – the same developers and publishers of I Am Setsuna. The game promises over 40 hours of gameplay and classic active-time-battle combat. It’s available via the eShop for $49.99 or on cartridge via the Square Enix North American online store (while supplies last).
Enter the world of LOST SPHEAR, where an ominous force known as Lost threatens the fabric of reality. Kanata, an unlikely hero, awakens with a restorative ability known as Memory that allows him to replace what was Lost, giving players the power to shape the world as they see fit. Gather a group of adventurers and harness mechanized Vulcosuits to turn the tide in battle!
- Freely explore a vast and visually stunning world.
- Uncover the secrets behind a mysterious world-fading phenomenon.
- Experience an evolution of the fan-favorite ATB battle system with the freedom of strategic movement.
- Assemble your party from a diverse group of playable characters encountered along your journey.
- Brand-new orchestral music by I Am Setsuna composer, Tomoki Miyoshi.
- Over 40 hours of RPG gameplay.
To purchase the game, or download the free demo, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/lost-sphear-switch .
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.