7 Billion Humans Announced For Nintendo Switch
When the world becomes completely automated by machines, people across the globe are in search of jobs. In 7 Billion Humans, each person is given a job inside a computer and it’s up to you to solve puzzles with an army of workers by learning a whole new programming language! If you enjoyed Human Resource Machine, this follow-up will no doubt entertain.
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles!
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Includes a new soundtrack by Kyle Gabler.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.