Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC Pack Now Available – Or Is It?
A new set of DLC is (possibly) now available for Fire Emblem Warriors. If you already have the Season Pass then the content is available at no charge. Nintendo issued a release saying that it’s now available, but the official site lists the DLC release date as February 14. We don’t have the game or the DLC to verify if it’s available right now or not – but it might be worth a check if you own the content! The full details are below!
New playable characters, history maps, costumes, and more have come to the Fire Emblem Warriors game! Here’s what’s in the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DLC Pack:
3 new characters
- Navarre is a Mercenary that takes on the opposition with a sword. His Lone Wolf skill increases damage when he’s not paired up with another unit.
- Minerva, a Wyvern Rider, combats foes with her Axe. Her Iote’s Shield skill nullifies enemy effectiveness.
- Linde the Mage joins the fight with her Tome. With her Quick Wit skill, critical hits fill the Awakening gauge regardless of weapon advantage.
New History Maps
- “A Brush in the Teeth” (feat. Navarre)
- “Princess Minerva” (feat. Minerva)
- “Knorda Market” (feat. Linde)
- New costumes
- Marth: Bridegroom
- Caeda: Bride
- Tiki: Vibrant Dress
- Lyn: Swordmaster
New armor break models
New weapon attributes
- Statflip: Swaps both Attack & Defense, and Magic & Resistance. When combined with Topsy-Turvy, the character will physically attack with Resistance and defend with Magic.
- Genpeer: Inflicts bonus damage against enemies of the same gender and less damage against those of the opposite gender.
- Gencross: Inflicts bonus damage against enemies of the opposite gender and less damage against those of the same gender.
- Linde: Aura
- Navarre: Wo Dao
- Minerva: Hauteclere
- Caeda: Wing Spear
- Tiki: Divinestone
- Anna: Anna’s Bow
The Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DLC Pack can be purchased on the official site. If you already purchased the Season Pass, this DLC Pack is available to you at no additional cost.
Note: new costumes, character-exclusive weapons, and weapon attributes must be unlocked as rewards from playing through the new History Maps.
Full version of game required to use DLC.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.