Here’s what’s on the docket for download between today (Feb. 22) and Wednesday (Feb. 28) for the Switch and 3DS!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS – The highly acclaimed PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION series has finally come to Nintendo Switch. Featuring eye-popping high-resolution 3D graphics and funky visuals, the latest version of the classic game takes chomping and chasing through mazes to a whole new level.
- PAYDAY 2 – PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains – as they descend on Washington, D.C., for an epic crime spree. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.) PAYDAY 2launches on Feb. 27.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- SteamWorld Dig 2 – SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure. When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath. Dig your way underground and explore vivid worlds riddled with treasure, secrets and traps.
- Super Mario Odyssey Update – Starting today, you can download a free update for the Super Mario Odyssey game for the Nintendo Switch system. The free update adds a fun new minigame called Balloon World (internet access required*), which you can play after finishing the main story. To get started, just find Luigi in a kingdom and talk to him! In Hide It mode, you can take a balloon and hide it somewhere in that kingdom for other players to find. In Find It mode, you must find balloons hidden by other players. There’s a limited time to hide and find the balloons, so act fast! All the secret and out-of-the-way areas you found while playing the game will come in handy! The update also adds new outfits and filters to use in Snapshot Mode!Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week:
*Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online gameplay, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.