Lots of games this week, and even 3DS and Wii U get in on the action. Check out what’s in store for the eShops!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Penny-Punching Princess – The Penny-Punching Princess game is an isometric brawler that takes place in a world ruled by capitalism, where cash is king. Fight or bribe your way to reclaiming your kingdom from the greedy Dragoloans. Penny-Punching Princess will be available on April 3.
- Toki Tori – Toki Tori isn’t very athletic. He can’t even jump! Take control of Toki Tori, a surprisingly heroic chicken, as he puzzles his way through 80+ levels. Use creative thinking and problem solving to collect all the eggs. The Toki Tori game will be available on March 30.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – New DLC is releasing for owners of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Buy the Expansion Pass to gain access to titanic new content, including the pack below and a new story this fall. To learn more, visit the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 site. (Full version of game required to use DLC.)
- New Quests Pack 2 – Launching at 10 p.m. PT today
- Nopon of Good Tastes (Talk to Bipopo near Galad Residential Zone in Gormott. Available after adding Poppi.)
- Cleared of All Charges (Talk to Strath in Fonsett, Leftheria. Requires Perun, Godfrey and Perceval.)
- Beneath the Aurora (Talk to Len at Rigitte Harbor in Leftheria. Available from Chapter 6.)
- Upgrades and Tinkering (Examine the table in Tora’s house. Requires Tora. Available from Chapter 8.)
- Most Awful News?! (Stay at the inn in Tantal. Requires Finch’s Birdbrain Lv.3 and Zeke. Available from Chapter 10.)
- Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass (for Nintendo Switch/New Nintendo 3DS) – Expand your Fire Emblem Warriors adventure with DLC. All three DLC Packs for the Fire Emblem Warriors game are now available! Here’s what’s in the new Fire Emblem Awakening DLC pack release: three new playable characters (Owain, Tharja and Olivia), three new History Maps, new costumes, new armor break models, new support conversations, new weapons and new weapon attributes. If you already purchased the Season Pass, this DLC Pack, as well as the Fire Emblem Fates Pack and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Pack, are available to you at no additional cost. The Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass, as well as the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Pack, can be purchased on the game’s site. Note: new costumes, character-exclusive weapons and weapon attributes must be unlocked as rewards from playing through the new History Maps. The full version of the game is required to use the DLC.Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Upcoming ARMS Events –Exciting new ARMS events are stretching your way! It’s hard to believe, but ARMS, the stretchy fighting game for the Nintendo Switch system, is almost a year old. Whether you’re a newcomer to the game or a seasoned veteran, there’s no better time to get into the game, thanks to three upcoming ARMS events:
- ARMS U.S. & CANADA ONLINE OPEN – After fighting through a tough online qualifier, eight top ARMS players and four alternates will meet in the online finals at 10 a.m. PT on March 31. The finals will be streamed online for all to see, so be sure to check it out.
- ARMS Global Testpunch – A global Testpunch demo for the ARMS game, which lets Nintendo Switch owners try out select modes for free, will be running for three days starting at 9 p.m. PT on March 30 and ending at 8:59 p.m. PT on April 2. To participate, players just have to download the Testpunch in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
- Save on ARMS – Ready to buy? Starting at 9 p.m. PT on March 30, you can get the ARMS game for 30 percent off in Nintendo eShop or on Nintendo.com. Act fast, though, as the sale ends at 8:59 a.m. PT on April 6.
- April My Nintendo Rewards – There’s a lot to love about the month of April, but nothing says, “I love you, sis!” or “I love you, bro!” like National Siblings Day on April 10. It’s a great day to show your brothers or sisters that you really appreciate them. You can even let them win at a video game for once! In honor of this special day, My Nintendo is offering wallpapers and an April calendar featuring the Mario Bros. You can redeem your My Nintendo reward points and plaster your PC or smart device with Mario and Luigi, the most famous siblings in the Mushroom Kingdom. My Nintendo is also offering discounts, using your My Nintendo reward points, for select games that feature Mario and Luigi. For more info, visit http://my.nintendo.com/news.Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.