Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition & Little Nightmares: Complete Edition Arrive On Switch
Both Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and Little Nightmares: Complete Edition have finally arrived on the Switch! May is typically a slow month for new video game releases, but the Switch continues to deliver fun experiences every month of the year. Check out the launch trailers below (the Little Nightmares video is exceptional). Will you be picking either of them up?
Take control of iconic characters from the Legend of Zelda™ series in an epic battle for Hyrule! The dark sorceress Cia has opened the Gate of Souls and disparate worlds are now colliding. Command legendary heroes and villains in large-scale battles and take down your foes with flashy special attacks. The fate of Hyrule rests in your hands.
- Contains all downloadable content and features from prior versions of the game! Choose from 29 playable heroes and villains, including fan-favorite characters like Ganondorf, Tetra, Skull Kid, and Midna.
- Battle through the game’s epic story in Legend Mode, complete missions in Adventure Mode, or replay stages with any of your unlocked characters in Free Mode.
- Fight alongside a friend in two-player mode on a single Nintendo SwitchTM system by sharing Joy-Con™ controllers or using Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers (sold separately).
- Level up your own personal fairy to aid you in battle with My Fairy.
- Tap compatible amiibo™ figures and cards* to get bonuses. For a chance to receive specific character weapons, tap the Legend of Zelda amiibo figures of characters who appear in the game.
If you would like to purchase the digital version of the game, please visit https://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/.
*amiibo figures and cards sold separately. Visit amiibo.com for details on amiibo functionality.
Do you remember your childhood fears? Immerse yourself in this dark whimsical tale and help Six & The Kid escape The Maw – a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal!
- THE ALL-IN-ONE EDITION FOR NINTENDO SWITCH – Embark on a delectably dangerous journey with Six and The Kid in two parallel escape stories that will put your cool to the test.
- A SPOOKY PUZZLE PLATFORMER – Trapped in an oversized dollhouse inhabited by monstrous residents, light your way through darkness, hide & sneak to avoid danger and run for your life to find a way out.
- REKINDLE YOUR CHILDLIKE JOYS – Find your inner child and bend your imagination to solve complex 3D puzzles and find your way out. Each room is a cell, each resident a threat, and both are puzzles to untangle.
- TAILORED TO THE DEVICE – Undock your Nintendo Switch and continue your journey everywhere, anytime with full HD rumble support for the Joy-Con controllers.
Please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/little-nightmares-complete-edition-switch if you would like to purchase the digital version.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.