Castle Of Heart Free Update Brings More Balance, Easy Mode, And Sale Price
Castle of Heart is receiving a free update today to enhance the game. It will include an improved tutorial, better control over the main character, better blocking mechanics, a more balanced experience, and an easy mode. Check out the full press release below for the details and read our review for more information on the game:
Since the launch of Castle of Heart, we spent the past two months browsing through hundreds of comments, posts, gathering all the feedback we could possibly get and, most importantly, working hard on implementing as many requested changes as possible.
Changes that YOU, dear gamers, asked for. Because we are making games for you, for that reason, we want them to be as good as possible while meeting your expectations. If, so far, you were undecided whether to purchase the game, now is the right time to visit the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/castle-of-heart-switch) and download the game. We would like to show you our appreciation for helping us make the game even better, that’s why we have prepared a special promotion. You can now get Castle of Heart for only 13.49 USD/EUR!
So what exactly can you expect from Castle of Heart now that we have improved some of the elements you commented on the most? Here is a list of all the changes:
- In-game tutorial – several things were designed from scratch, while others were remodeled. It will help you understand better the core gameplay mechanics, like leveling up and the use of power-ups
- Character’s animations – better control over the main character was our main goal. In order to achieve it, we have polished some animations. The result is that our knight reacts immediately to you want him to do (like jumping, punching, shooting, picking up weapons and so on)
- Combat – we received a lot of feedback on that, so we have focused on improving it, especially on polishing the blocking mechanics
- Second weapon – by popular demand, we have added indicators informing you about the second weapon’s power. A small, yet an important change
- Easy Mode – we have heard your comments loud and clear and we reckon that the game might be a bit too challenging at times. This mode was added for the gamers that simply enjoy exploring the game’s world
- Balance – we have improved this feature and we hope you will notice it
- Bugs – we fixed the ones that we could find, so they shouldn’t distract you any more
Looks good, doesn’t it? Feel free to test all the changes we have implemented and let us know your thoughts. You can find us on our official website (www.7lvls.com) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/7lvls/). But most of all, have fun!
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.