New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is coming to the Nintendo Switch on January 11, 2019. You can now pre-purchase the game via the Switch eShop. If you do so before 8:59 pm PST on 1/10/2019 you’ll be eligible to receive double Gold Points (600 instead of 300). That translates into $6 off another game in the eShop or you can use the points on the My Nintendo rewards site for other goodies.
Do you plan on picking up this one when it comes to the Switch? Even though I had it at launch on Wii U I’m going to double dip. It’s a fantastic 2D Mario game and it will be great to have it on the go.
Looking to strike (virtual) gold? For a limited time, you can earn up to 600 My Nintendo Gold points—twice the normal amount—when you pre-purchase the digital version of the New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe game through Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available).
- Receive a bonus of 300 My Nintendo Gold Points when you pre-purchase the digital version of the New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe game through Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available).
- Offer ends 1/10/2019 at 8:59 p.m. PST.
- Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value.
- Bonus points will be issued on the game’s launch day, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency.
- A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply: https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
For more information, be sure to check out the My Nintendo website.