One of the most unique games shown on today’s Indie video was Double Kick Heroes. At its heart it’s a rhythm game featuring rock music. The twist is that it’s also a shooter! Oh, and the graphics are rad. Check it out!
Double Kick Heroes mixes a rhythm game with a shoot’em up!
Jump right into the action and play your favorite tracks from the game.
THE HELLGATE HAS OPENED: 6 licensed tracks directly playable in the game!
-Kammthaar by Ultra Vomit
-The Scarecrow Paradox by Fundamental Wisdom Of Chaos
-Cold by Hell In Town
-End of the day by Antheus
-This means war Act 1 by Volkor X
-Against the waves by Temnein
-& More is coming!
Import whatever track you want and design your own level!
Share it with your friend and be the first in the leaderboard!
Survive through 24 levels of total madness by killing zombies with your gundillac on the highway to hell!
Only the power of Metal can save your band!
– Double kick zombies in the face with insane Metal music!
– 30 tremendously f****king awesome quality Metal songs by a legendary video game AND Metal composer.
– Import your own music, play community designed tracks, edit your favorite songs and share challenges!
– Rodriguez infused background story about being weird guys and gals who live for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
– Explosions, rebels, militias, undeads, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the fury road?