Nintendo Download: Puyo Puyo Your Way To Victory
Here’s a look at what’s on your way to the Switch between today and May 8!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Shakedown: Hawaii – Shakedown: Hawaii follows three protagonists through a 16-bit open world. Build your own “legitimate” corporation by completing missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, “re-zoning” land and shaking down shops for protection money. Explore the island by foot, by car or by boat. It’s filled with arcade challenges, side quests, stores to shop at, houses to burgle, civilians to interact with and secrets to discover. The Shakedown: Hawaii game is available May 7.
- Puyo Puyo Champions – Easy to learn, but tough to master. Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer* or compete against other players through online** matchmaking. Built for all ages, this classic puzzle game comes with a surprisingly competitive edge. The Puyo Puyo Champions game is available May 7.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.