Nintendo Download: Humanity Is Doomed With This Pandemic
OK, we’ve heard you loud and clear – you want us to continue to post the weekly eShop game releases! We skipped the past two weeks, but going forward we’ll be sure to post them here! Check out what’s arriving on the Switch eShop.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Pandemic – Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease-control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
- DOOM (1993) – Experience the classic demon-blasting fun that popularized the genre at home or on the go. Celebrate DOOM’s 25thanniversary with the re-release of the original DOOM (1993) game. DOOM introduced millions of gamers to the fast-paced, white-knuckle, demon-slaying action the franchise is known for.
- DOOM II (Classic) – Battle the demon hordes anytime, anywhere on the Nintendo Switch system. Celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary with the re-release of the DOOM II game. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) game gave players the brutal Super Shotgun to bear against deadlier demons and the infamous boss, the Icon of Sin.
- DOOM 3 – Celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary with the release of the DOOM 3 game, available for the first time on a Nintendo system. In this critically acclaimed action-horror re-telling of the original DOOM game, players must battle their way through a demon-infested facility before entering the abyss to battle Hell’s mightiest warrior – and put an end to the invasion.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Animal Fight Club
- Arcade Archives ROAD FIGHTER
- Bear With Me: The Lost Robots
- Burger Chef Tycoon – Available Aug. 2
- Catch a Duck
- Chroma Squad
- Classic Games Collection Vol.1
- Damsel – Available Aug. 7
- Divine Ascent
- Dungeon Warfare
- Illusion of L’Phalcia
- Kiai Resonance
- Omega Labyrinth Life
- Raiders of the North Sea
- Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries
- Saboteur II: Avenging Angel – Available Aug. 2
- Shinobi Spirits S: Legend of Heroes
- Solo: Islands of the Heart
- Sudoku Relax 2 Summer Waves
- Super Wiloo Demake – Available Aug. 2
- Swaps and Traps – Available Aug. 2
- The Church in the Darkness – Available Aug. 2
- The Forbidden Arts – Available Aug. 7
- The House of Da Vinci
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published across a wide spectrum of media sites. He’s currently the Editor-In-Chief of Nintendo Times and contributes to Gaming Age.