Animal Crossing: New Horizons has captured the imaginations of Switch owners worldwide. Bunny Day is finally almost here (Sunday, April 12) and I know I can’t wait for it to come and go! Here’s what else is on tap for the next week.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bunny Day Event – Hippity skippity, hoppity ho! Just in time for the season, the bright Zipper T Bunny has begun visiting islands for a limited time. The energetic visitor will be hiding eggs around islands that allow residents to create special items, including furniture, flooring, décor and accessories. There are only a few more days left to find those eggs before the event ends on April 12, so get hopping and craft those seasonal DIY projects! Hop-hop-hooray!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- April showers bring spring sales! Nintendo eShop is blooming with deals! Pick up some great Nintendo Switch games that are on sale now! For a limited time only, learn more at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
- Arcade Archives MX5000
- Battle Princess Madelyn Royal Edition
- Black Rainbow
- Boot Hill Bounties – Available April 14
- Bridge! 3
- Desktop Basketball
- Doubles Hard – Available April 15
- Fight of Animals
- Gunbrick: Reloaded
- Monster Viator
- Null Drifter
- Path of Giants – Available April 14
- Push the Box
- RMX Real Motocross – Available April 10
- Rocket Rabbit – Coin Race – Available April 10
- Rush Rover – Available April 10
- Solitaire Deluxe Bundle – 3 in 1 – Available April 10
- Tharsis – Available April 11
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.